LACE training is an all day event that our club officers attend, but is also open to any member of Toastmasters. It only costs $12 for a full day of training, plus lunch.
Most of our officers are going to the Biola University day, and you can go too if you register by the end of the day on Wednesday.
Go here to find out what kind of courses they offer: http://www.foundersdistrict.org/lace-schedule
I’ll be attending the following courses:
- The Art and Science of Effective Evaluation – gotta train for when I’m a BOSS someday
- VP of Public Relations training – MANDATORY FOR ME
- lunch – best part
- Use Table Topics to get your new job/promotion – I plan on being promoted to CEO
- A fun group is a thriving group – I want to be fun!
- Advanced VP of PR training – I like to sneak into these suckers
Angie is teaching a course called Toastmasters for Dummies, so that should be fun too!